NFB Business & Skills
Helping to construct your future
The foundations of any successful business start with the principles of innovation and evolution; those who are able to adapt to change are more likely to survive. NFB Business & Skills is committed to providing a diverse and comprehensive range of training programmes, tailored to meet the individual needs of our members, so that they can compete in the ever changing construction industry.
Why choose NFB Business & Skills?
- Five star programmes: our trainers bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the table which has the potential to revolutionise key areas of your construction business
- Delivering excellence: training programmes are available in a variety of formats; from traditional 'open' courses and structured modular training to a number of innovative approaches including 'inhouse' and 'bespoke' training packages
- Access all areas: we have a network of training venues across England and Wales so you avoid unnecessary travel and accommodation expenses
- Online anytime: with an online course calendar, regional search engine and secure booking facility, training information is available 24/7 at the touch of a button
- First rate guidance: we all need friendly advice from time to time, that's why we offer a dedicated training advice line to answer all those tricky course related questions, so there's always someone at the other end of the phone
- Money matters: on behalf of our members, we actively seek to secure funding from CITB to support a range of initiatives to help you with your training and development needs
"The training courses offered are both flexible and relevant; we find them essential to the on-going development of our staff. Our annual training plan is based around the NFB and their training programmes."
Stephen Denman, Chairman
T Denman & Sons (Melton Mowbray) Ltd
"The NFB provides a valuable training programme and can assist an SME with their training needs without the stress of organising their own training course. We love the personal touch and accessibility."
Alison Perry, Managing Director
Triangle Builders Ltd
For more information about training courses offered through NFB Business & Skills, contact the Training advice line on:
Telephone: 0345 057 0041/2