NFB Business & Skills
Helping to construct your future
The foundations of any successful business start with the principles of innovation and evolution; those who are able to adapt to change are more likely to survive. NFB Business & Skills is committed to providing a diverse and comprehensive range of training programmes, tailored to meet the individual needs of our members, so that they can compete in the ever changing construction industry.
Why choose NFB Business & Skills?
- Five star programmes: our trainers bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to the table which has the potential to revolutionise key areas of your construction business
- Delivering excellence: training programmes are available in a variety of formats; from traditional 'open' courses and structured modular training to a number of innovative approaches including 'in house' and 'bespoke' training packages
- Access all areas: we have a network of training venues across England and Wales so you avoid unnecessary travel and accommodation expenses
- Online anytime: with an online course calendar, regional search engine and secure booking facility, training information is available 24/7 at the touch of a button
- First rate guidance: we all need friendly advice from time to time, that's why we offer a dedicated training advice line to answer all those tricky course related questions so there's always someone at the other end of the phone
- Money matters: on behalf of our members, we actively seek to secure funding from CITB to support a range of initiatives to help you with your training and development needs